Oxygenates, rebalances and soothes the skin. Provides vitamins. The skin recovers its comfort, suppleness and well-being.
|Brand||Academie Scientifique de Beaute’|
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
Take 2 or 3 drops of essential oils in the hand and apply with gentle movements on a perfectly clean skin.
Avoid eye area. Avoid application of the essential oils during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Basil – Ocimum basilicum : This yellowish essential oil is distilled from basil leaves. Its scent is pleasant, like anis and a little mentholated. Its sparkling aroma and invigorating freshness make it an excellent cutaneous tonic. The skin gets its bounce back
- Carrot seeds – Daucus carota: The essential oil comes from dried seeds. It has a beautiful amber yellow colour and a warm smell that brings to mind woody perfumes. The essential carrot seed oil has regenerating properties, it vitalizes cutaneous cells.
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus globules: Obtained from leaves and dried fronds, the essential oil of eucalyptus is fluid, yellowish and has a strong smell of camphor. It is an excellent natural antibiotic.
- Cypress – Cupressus sempervirens: The distillation of needles and fronds, sometimes of cones, results in a yellow-brown essential oil with a balsamic and woody aroma. Essential cypress oil is used as a decongestant and a tonic for both the lymph and the circulatory systems but also as a disinfectant and a balancer of the autonomous nervous system.
- Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia: Lavender oil is obtained from the flowering tips of the plant. It has a pale yellow colour and a refreshing and soothing perfume. This is the most frequently used essential oil because of its strong healing power and its perfect harmlessness. Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial regenerating all at once, this oil is well suited to all skin types.
- Neroli – Citrus aurantium amara: Essential neroli oil is the product of the distillation of orange or bigaradier tree. Its scent is suave and sweet. Its main field of action is the nervous system: it balances and soothes. It provides new energy. Very delicate, it has energizing action and combats ageing.
- Hazelnut and avocado oils: 96.6%
- Avocado oil is especially well suited to dried and wrinkled skin. Rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, it has soothing, regenerating, favouring suppleness, emollient and cell protector effects.